Updated March 12, 2020
FUDGE COUNTER ASSISTANT MANAGER
As the Fudge Counter Assistant Manager you will be responsible for maintaining the ordering of product, the making of candy, cleanliness of the kitchen/serving areas, cashing out customers, as well as scheduling and supervision of staff. The right candidate for this position will be expected to enthusiastically greet customers with a friendly attitude, offer samples to the customer while creating eye appealing displays, maintain training, and motivate staff. In addition, you will be cross trained in our cashiering department and work regular weekly shifts at the Customer service department.
FUDGE COUNTER ASSOCIATE
As an associate you’ll be responsible for maintaining and selling the product as well as upholding the cleanliness of the kitchen and serving areas. The right candidate for the Fudge Counter will be expected to enthusiastically greet customers with a friendly attitude and offer samples to the customers while creating eye appealing displays. Must be 16+.
HOUSEKEEPING / FACILITIES
On a daily basis, ensure that the assigned buildings and surrounding areas provide comfort and safety through effective cleanliness, sanitation and maintenance procedures. Perform general cleaning duties including sweeping, dusting, washing windows, washing floors, carpet maintenance, vacuuming, lavatory cleaning, snow removal and other related duties. Must have an unrestricted driver’s license and the ability to lift up to 50lbs. Previous experience is preferred, but not required.
- General duties include sweeping and washing floors, vacuuming and carpet maintenance, dusting, washing windows, cleaning both public and employee lavatories, etc.
- Replacing light bulbs and HVAC air filters.
- Washing walls, glass areas and windows.
- Perform special cleaning projects as needed.
- Operate power tools effectively and efficiently. Make minor repairs with simple hand tools to fixtures and furnishings.
- Removing rubbish and cleaning containers.
- Cleaning entrance, shoveling snow and performing general yard care.
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Reports facility related problems and concerns to appropriate personnel.
- Able to climb ladders and work from, able to lift 50lbs.
- Must be able to work a combination of days, nights and weekends. (7am – 9pm)