FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Perception Kayak Saddle Bag
A customized tackle storage solution for the Perception® Outlaw 11.5 Kayak! This Saddle Bag is also compatible with other model kayaks - see exterior dimensions below to determine fit.
- Fits perfectly within the midship storage areas located on both sides of the Outlaw seat
- Canopy style lid protects interior from splash and can be secured with one hand by two bungees
- Bungee loops on bottom of Saddle Bag secure bag tightly to kayak's integrated fittings
- Additional loops on exterior are ideal for attaching additional tools
- Interior capacity has enough room for two 3600-series Plano® boxes
- Drain holes in bottom of bag prevent water from pooling inside
- Exterior: Waterproof 600D vinyl
- Interior: 210D nylon liner
- Exterior dimensions: 9.5" tall x 4.5" deep x 15" wide
Founded by Bill Masters in the early '70s, Perception® is often credited with creating and nourishing the modern kayak movement. Under his leadership, Perception pioneered the rotational molding of plastic kayaks, a breakthrough that drastically reduced the expense and maintenance associated with composite hulls. The employment of this new technology opened up the sport to people who previously could not afford it.
Now a member of the Confluence Watersports® family, Perception continues to deliver high-performance cutting-edge kayaks to those of you looking to enjoy the sport.