Ruger American Rimfire Target Threaded Barrel 22 WMR 18" 9-Round Rifle
Product Info Item# 16067
The American Rimfire® Target uses a black laminate stock featuring an Alexander Henry forend in addition to sling swivels front and rear, to help you steady your aim whether shooting off of sticks, a bipod or sling. A rubber buttpad anchors the rifle at the rear.
- Black laminate stock
- Alloy steel barrel with satin blued finish
- Cold hammer-forged 0.860" target barrel for exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning
- Factory-installed knurled thread protector protects the crown
- Detachable, flush-mounted JMX-1 9-round rotary magazine
- Easy-to-use 10/22®-style extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine
- Patent-pending Power Bedding® integral bedding block system positively locates receiver and free-floats barrel for outstanding accuracy
- Ruger® Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers crisp release with user-friendly pull weight, adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds
- Visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety provides instant security
- 60° bolt provides ample scope clearance and easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows bolt to be readily removed without requiring trigger pull
- Rubber buttpad
- Factory-installed one-piece Picatinny aluminum scope rail
- Capacity: 9
- Thread pattern: 1/2-28
- Twist: 1:14" RH
- Grooves: 6
- Length of pull: 13.75"
- Length: 37"
- Weight: 6 lbs. 11 oz.
- Made in USA
Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. is one of the nation's leading manufacturers of rugged, reliable firearms for the commercial sporting market.
Call to Order 1-800-USA-GUNS
Shipping Notes: Due to the size, weight and/or commodity of this item, it may require special shipping and handling. Please call 888-439-9036 for more detail.
ATTENTION: This firearm can be purchased online, in-store, or by calling 1-800-USA-GUNS. Kittery Trading Post only ships firearms to licensed dealers holding a current Federal Firearms License. You are responsible for complying with all Local, State, and Federal laws. Note: Used Handguns cannot be shipped to MA per store policy.