Ruger Precision Rifle 6.5 Creedmoor 24" 10-Round Rifle
The Ruger® Precision Rifle's® MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock. Length of pull and comb height are adjustable.
- In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from rear of receiver to buttstock providing maximum accuracy potential
- Cold hammer-forged chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber
- Patented multi-magazine interface functions interchangeably with AICS and M110/SR-25/DPMS/Magpul®-style magazines (works with some M14 magazines)
- Externally adjustable Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger with pull weight range of 2.25 to 5 pounds; wrench stored in bolt shroud
- Medium-contour (0.75" at muzzle) barrel features Ruger Precision Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast
- Hard anodized aluminum 15" free-float M-LOK® handguard features M-LOK slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance and easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories
- Ambidextrous manual safety for left- or right-handed lever manipulation
- 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four, # 8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities
- Upper receiver and one-piece bolt precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion
- Three-lug bolt with 70° throw features dual cocking cams and smooth-running, full diameter bolt body; bolt body nitrided for corrosion resistance, smooth operation and durability
- Barrels can be replaced easily by gunsmith using AR-style wrenches and headspace gauges
- Magazine well front is contoured for positive grip when bracing against shooting supports
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with 5/16"-24 thread pattern for easy replacement; bolt disassembly tool stored in Billet Aluminum Bolt Shroud
- Lower magazine well halves precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum; Type III hard coat anodized
- Extended trigger-reach AR-style grip and 45° ambidextrous safety selector; may be configured with any AR-style grip and selector
- Two 10-round Magpul PMAG® magazines included
- Capacity: 10
- Twist: 1:8" RH
- Grooves: 5
- Length of pull: 12 - 15.5"
- Dimensions: 43.25 - 46.75"L x 3.3"W x 7.3"H
- Folded length: 35.6"
- Weight: 10 lbs. 11 oz.
- Made in USA
Call to Order 1-800-USA-GUNS
Shipping Notes: Due to the size, weight and/or commodity of this item, it may require special shipping and handling. Please call 888-439-9036 for more detail.
ATTENTION: This firearm can be purchased online, in-store, or by calling 1-800-USA-GUNS. Kittery Trading Post only ships firearms to licensed dealers holding a current Federal Firearms License. You are responsible for complying with all Local, State, and Federal laws. Note: Used Handguns cannot be shipped to MA per store policy.