FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Kuhl Women's Spyfire Down Insulated Parka
Be disruptive in Kuhl® Women's Spyfire™ Down Insulated Parka. Different by design, the Spyfire Series combines superior fabrics, articulated patterning and thermal body mapping to deliver technical performance with unparalleled style.
Three unique fabrics, each engineered for a specific purpose, differentiates Kuhl's down from others. Mikrotex™ Nylon shell is woven extremely tight to provide durable down proofing with wind and water-resistance. Body front and top sleeve has an additional over-lay for extra protection against the elements. Tufflex™ softshell reinforced shoulders allows you to carry skis or equipment that would shred any ordinary down sweater. Lightweight underarm knit panels allow heat to escape for better climate control and comfort in a wide range of temperatures.
The responsibly sourced (non-force-fed/not ‘live-plucked’) 800-fill goose down provides a superior warmth-to-weight ratio. With thermal body mapping design, the larger baffles at front and back body provide core warmth. The thinner, sized-down baffles on the side body and sleeve provide a contoured fit and reduce bulk for improved layering.
- Water-resistant and windproof 20D with 24 High Filament Nylon Shell
- Double layer shell fabric strategically placed on the front body panel for added durability
- Lightweight underarm panels allow heat to escape for better climate control and comfort in a wide range of temperatures
- 800-fill Goose Down insulated, certified ethically sourced
- Thermal body mapping with larger baffles at front and back body and thinner at sides and sleeves
- 5-panel hood with a 3D brim and multiple adjustments on both the opening and the rear hatband provides a custom fit for superior comfort and warmth; when you don’t need it, the hood lays flat
- Reflective ribbon prevents zippers from catching and increases visibility
- Two zippered hand pockets to secure your gear
- Inside mesh pocket gives you plenty of options for storing your essentials
- Contoured Fit
|Fabric||Shell Fabric: MIKROTEX 100% 20D 24 high filament Nylon with DWR | 1.9 oz/sq. yd; 38 GSM • Yoke Overlay: TUFFLEX 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex | 5.3 oz/sq. yd; 180 GSM • Underarm gusset: 88% Nylon 12% Spandex; 300GSM|
|Lining||100% 800-fill Goose Down (non-force-fed/not ‘live-plucked’)|
Style Number: 2140
Kuhl - Be original. Be yourself®.