FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Sitka Gear Women's Traverse Hoody
Sitka Gear® had comfort and versatility at the top of their mind when designing the Trverse Hoody, giving it a high-loft Berber fleece interior for a soft feel that felivers plenty of warmth and mapping in lighter weight fleece panels at the sides and underarms for streamlined fit. An untra-quiet polyester knit face with DWP sheds light precipitation.
- Ultra-quiet polyester knit fabric with high-loft Berber fleece interior
- Eco-conscious fabric constructed from recycled materials
- Mapped mid-weight fleece panels at sides and underarms for optimal comfort and range of motion
- Durable water repellent finish sheds light precipitation and keeps fabric from wetting out
- Zippered hand pockets provide secure storage
- Sculpted hood won’t obscure peripheral vision
- Integrated facemask for concealment
- Low-profile thumb slots for easy layering
- Total weight: 24 oz.
|Fabric||Ultra-quiet polyester knit fabric with high-loft Berber fleece interior|
Style Number: 600027
Drawing on strong backgrounds in the climbing, mountaineering, and general head strong assaults of the backcountry, expertise and experience were focused on bridging the gaps that existed between these endeavors. Sitka's driving goal is to not only bridge the technology gaps that existed from a fabric, construction, and product form perspective, but to fully immerse themselves in driving new technologies and solutions for the modern outdoorsman.
At Sitka, it's more than just quality. It's a philosophy: Turning Clothing Into Gear!