FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $82.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Danner Men's 8" Scorch Military Boot
Unique materials and performance-based design come together in this lightweight offering. Built with Danner®'s own Plyolite® midsole for stability and comfort, the Scorch Military hiker features a speed lacing system and innovative upper pattern for virtually zero break-in period. The 1368 last is a sleek, streamlined last that is excellent for light trail, multi-sport and casual use. Provides a running shoe-like fit and ultimate comfort.
- Leather and lightweight, breathable fabric featuring die-cut panels for increased air circulation
- Lightweight and breathable Mesh lining for total foot comfort.
- Removable OrthoLite® footbed with three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support; entire footbed made of open-cell Polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation
- Danner® Plyolite® midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption
- Danner Scorch outsole, slip resistant and designed with a stability control arch
- Meet US Army AR 670-1 requirements for optional wear
|Outsole||Danner® Scorch slip-resistant|
|Midsole||Danner® Plyolite Cushioned Foam|
|Support (shank)||Stability Control Arch|
|Weight||42 oz. per pair|
|Footbed||OrthoLite® Triple-Density Cushioned Foam|
Style Number: 53661