Kamik Boys' & Girls' Rocket Lined Winter Boot
- Waterproof, rugged 600 denier nylon upper
- Removable 8 mm. Zylex® liner
- Adjustable snow collar with bungee lock
- Adjustable midfoot Velcro® strap
- Reflective patch
- Moisture wicking lining
- Lightweight recyclable PVC free synthetic rubber shell
- Kamik® RubberHe shell remains flexible in both hot & cold temperatures
- Kamik® Snowave® outsole provides great traction
- Made in North America
|Shell material||Synthetic rubber|
|Comfort Range||-40ºF / -40ºC|
|Weight||Approx. 1.5 lb.|
|Liner material||8mm Zylex® 3 layer polyester felt, moisture wicking|
Style Number: NK8125/4125PUR, NK8125/4125NA3, NK8125/4125BLK
In 1932, William purchased a company called Charron Manufacturing. In the midst of the Great Depression, he took a gamble and completely overhauled the company to focus on performance footwear. In doing so, he saved 200 jobs and built the foundation for the company that he later renamed Genfoot® - now the Canadian, family-run parent company of Kamik. To this day, the company is still family-owned and operated.
Today, Richard Cook, Williams grandson, is the company president and works alongside his siblings, Norman, Stephen, Catherine; his father Gordon; and the first of the fourth generation, his niece, Jennifer. While the generations have changed, the companys focus has not. The folks at Kamik proudly produce outdoor footwear for people all around the world and they're constantly looking for new ways to make their products better.
Kamik - From The North, For The World.