An Update for our Customers:
On Tuesday, April 28, 2020 we were given permission to open essential men's and women's outdoor workwear and footwear, along with our shooting sports and fishing departments that were deemed essential April 6th. All other departments will remain closed for the time being. This outcome will allow us to safely and responsibly serve our customers and the community with only products that have been deemed essential.
We have implemented several changes that align with the recommended guidelines set forth by the State of Maine.
Kittery Trading Post will have reduced operating hours to Monday through Sunday, 9am-7pm.
Contactless Curbside Pickup (for essential and non-essential items) is available for internet orders (in-store pickup option). Click HERE for details.
Operational changes include:
- Requiring face coverings to be worn prior to entering our store. If you do not have a face covering, we can provide you with one.
- Providing customers with hand sanitizer in multiple locations.
- Providing employees with hand sanitizer, gloves and masks, upon request.
- Frequently sanitizing high-touch areas in our facilities including shopping carts & restrooms.
- Increasing the hours of our facilities staff to allow for an improved cleaning regiment.
- Closing the South Entrance and other non-essential areas.
- Providing additional areas to employees for breaks.
- Increasing signage at employee and customer areas regarding the importance of proper handwashing and other CDC recommended steps to protect against contracting COVID-19.
- Implementing sneeze guards at cashier stations.
- For your safety, as well as our employees safety, no in-store returns will be allowed during this restricted period. We have extended our standard policy by 120 days to accomodate all returns.
Implemented crowd control procedures:
- Limiting the number of customers in the store to no more than 75 at any given time.
- All fitting rooms have been closed.
- Six-foot markers have been placed at checkout/cashier stations.
- Signage reminding customers to remain six feet apart have been placed throughout the store.
We thank you for your understanding through these difficult times.