Marmot Men's Arch Rock Pant
Marmot® Men's Arch Rock Pant is built with abrasion-resistant moisture-managing nylon; a wicking bi-component waistband and water-shedding finish supply comfort and protection while on the move from crest to crest.
- Abrasion-resistant nylon, Bluesign® approved fabric
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Quick-drying with Durable Water-Resistant finish (DWR)
- Stretch for increased mobility
- DriClime® interior waistband for added comfort
- Inseam gusset for increased range of motion
- Zipper secure side pocket
- Front hand pockets
- Back pockets
- Articulated knees
- Reinforced hem
- Relaxed Fit
|Fabric||94% Nylon, 6% Elastane Stretch Dobby 3.7 oz/ yd|
|Weight||10.1 oz. (286.3 g)|
|Inseam||Short: 30", Regular: 32"|
Style Number: 52370
By 1974 the company now known as Marmot® was born. As fate would have it, an acquaintance asked them to make 108 puffy jackets for a new Clint Eastwood movie - definitively putting them on the map. Soon introduced to Gore-Tex® fabric via another acquaintance the two began designing and manufacturing products with this new innovative technology.
The late 70s saw a company that was experiencing consistent growth by delivering a high-quality performance product. Today's Marmot has a tireless commitment to building the finest outdoor clothing and equipment available.