FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid through 11:59PM (EST) 09/30/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm or gift card purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
The North Face Men's Mountain Light Triclimate Jacket
The North Face® Men's Mountain Light highest-performance Triclimate® three-in-one system jacket features a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® shell that repels rain and snow, while the down-insulated zip-in liner retains crucial body heat.
- Waterproof, breathable seam-sealed GORE-TEX® 2L outer jacket shell with taffeta lining
- 100% windproof fabric
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complimentary garments from The North Face®
- Removable, fully adjustable hood
- Stormflap with Velcro® closure covers the center front zip
- Covered, secure-zip hand and chest pockets
- Pit-zip venting Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- 550 fill goose down inner jacket offers superior warmth yet remains highly compressible
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union Exposed
- Reverse-coil center front zip
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Standard Fit
|Weight||1050 g (37 oz)|
|Fabric||50D 101 g/m² GORE-TEX® Paclite®—100% polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish|
|Insulation||550 fill goose down|
|Lining||30D 45 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta with DWR finish|
Style Number: NF0A33PP
Providing an extensive line of performance apparel, equipment, and footwear, The North Face offers some of the most technically-advanced products on the market and are a frequent choice of the world's most accomplished climbers, skiers, snowboarders, and explorers.