FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 07/30/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Walls Women's Hunting Insulated Bib
- Walls® Dry-IQ™ cotton and polyester brushed twill with water-repellent finish
- Storm fly covered fuchsia front zipper
- Ankle-to-thigh covered leg zippers with bottom snaps
- Adjustable elastic bib straps with quick release hardware
- Elastic inserts at back waist for easy movement
- Scuff guard at back leg hem for added durability
- Back yoke created to fit like jeans
- Two zippered patch pockets on front bib and hips
- Two front swing pockets with pass-through for convenience
|Fabric||8 oz., 60% cotton, 40% polyester brushed twill with Dry-IQ™ water repellent|
Style Number: 93205MC9
Walls is a market-leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer of branded workwear, hunting, and outdoor apparel. Walls products are sold under a number of highly recognized brand names including Walls™, Liberty™, Big Smith™, 10X™, Duxbak™, Zero Zone™, and Commander™; collectively serving a full range of price points. These trade names have developed significant brand equity through heritages dating back to the early 1900s.
The company's product line includes a full range of insulated and non-insulated utility apparel for use in the workplace and recreational activities, including coveralls, bib overalls, jackets, pants, shirts, and vests for men and women as well as children. Traditional consumers include farmers, ranchers, hunters, mechanics, construction workers, and oil field workers, as well as individuals who just like to wear a quality garment to keep warm and dry.