FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $83.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Smith Vantage MIPS Snow Helmet
When you're dedicated to skiing or riding all season long, little things make a big difference when it comes to comfort, safety and durability. The Smith® Vantage MIPS® helmet is loaded with tech that makes a difference.
Zonal Koroyd™ complements MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) for energy-absorbing impact protection to give you confidence while exploring in or out of bounds. The hybrid shell enhances day-to-day durability and includes a full 21 vents with dual adjustability that lets you fine-tune airflow to meet the conditions. As for fit, the Vantage uses the BOA® 360 Fit System for the ability to micro-adjust the size around your whole head with the turn of dial. Add the proven Smith AirEvac™ tech for a fog-free goggle interface, and you have a helmet to match your dedication.
- Hybrid shell construction blends durable exterior with lightweight in-molded shell
- Zonal Koroyd coverage for light weight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- MIPS brain protection system reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles for maximum comfort and venting
- AirEvac ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
- BOA 36 Fit System offers the most adjustable fit with the turn of a dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustability
- Dual regulator climate control offers easy, one-handed front and rear vent adjustment
- Removable Snapfit SL2 ear pads add warmth and are audio-chip compatible
- XT2® antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated odor control
- Outdoor Tech® audio system compatible
- Smith helmet bag included
|Certification||ASTM F 24, CE EN 177:27 CLASS B, CPSC, CE EN178|
|Shell material||PC / ABS|
|Liner material||EPS - Expanded polystyrene|
Style Number: SPOE006752TT5559, SPOE006752TT5963, SPOE006752TU5559, SPOE006752TU5963, SPOE006759KS5155, SPOE006759KS6367
Every step of the way they strive to push the boundaries of what is possible, integrating performance and style for those seeking both.
Not everything Smith does is for everyone, but those who speak the universal language of genuine stoke know that at Smith They Make the Great Days Better.