FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Pelican 1120 Protector Case
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case™. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the arctic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived!
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve, that balances interior air pressure and keeps water out, a watertight silicone polymer O-ring seal lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, lightweight
- Pick N Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Body & latch material: Polypropylene
- Foam material: 1.3 lbs. Polyurethane
- Purge vent material: 3 Micron Hydrophobic Non-Woven
- Purge body material: ABS
- Interior dimensions: 7.3"L × 4.8"W × 3.3"D
- Exterior dimensions: 8.41"L x 6.76"W x 3.87"D
- Foam Layer 1: (Lid) 0.75" - Convolute
- Foam Layer 2: (Base) 0.38" - Pad
- Foam Layer 3: (Base) 2.12" - Pick N Pluck
- Lid depth: 0.50"
- Bottom depth: 2.56"
- Interior volume: 0.07 ft³
- Weight: 1.43 lbs.
- Temperature range: -40ºF - 210ºF
- IP67 certified
* Not to be used for swimming or submerging
Pelican Products, Inc. is a global leader in design and manufacture of both high-performance case solutions and advanced portable lighting systems. Their products are used by professionals in the most demanding markets including firefighters, police, defense / military, aerospace, entertainment, industrial and consumer. Pelican products are designed and built to last a lifetime.
Pelican - Protecting All That You Value.