FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
NRS Women's Paddle Wetshoe - Discontinued Color
The warm, comfortable, convenient NRS® Women's Paddle Wetshoe is an excellent choice for all types of boaters. Its side zipper entry makes it easy to put on over bare feet, wetsocks or drysuit socks.
- One pair of water shoes
- Built on a naturally shaped women-specific last
- High-top, low-profile design provides outstanding warmth and protection without bulk
- Gusset-backed YKK® entry zipper opens wide, making wetshoe easy to put on and take off
- 3mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium layer keeps feet toasty
- Soft, fleece-like VaporLoft™ lining repels water and dries instantly for superior warmth and comfort
- 3mm thick high-traction sole, paired with 5mm neoprene insole, protects your feet from rocks and roots
- Sole wraps up around the heel and toe for extra protection
- Extra padding over outside ankle protects that pressure point inside your boat
- Stretchy rubber support bands improve lateral stability without adding volume
- Naturally shaped toe box
- Suggested use: Paddling and other boating activities
- Color: Black / Gray
|Midsole||2mm plastic shim|
Style Number: NRS30040.02.101, NRS30040.02.100
In the early 70's Bill Parks had two passions: paddling and business. So with $2000 in savings, he started NRS (Northwest River Supplies). As well as an opportunity to provide fellow enthusiasts with products, this gave him the chance to prove his teaching wasn't just talk.
"I first fell in love with whitewater in the 1960's. As a business teacher, it was a natural step to combine my passion for paddling with my "day job": I could test some of my ideas about small business in the real world and go boating at the same time. In 1972, while on the faculty of the University of Oregon, I started NRS with an initial $2000 investment. Thanks to lots of luck and some hard work, NRS (which soon relocated to Moscow, Idaho) grew into a thriving business."
"Today, we are still putting into practice my original, perhaps somewhat naive, belief that a business enterprise can provide purpose and enjoyment in our lives, rather than just a way of making money. At NRS, our purpose is to treat you, the customer, in the way we like to be treated. In many ways the company feels to us like a family, and we hope that you, too, get a bit of this feeling when doing business with us."
"I've always been a budget boater, and NRS was founded to provide quality equipment without wiping out the wallet. We haven't lost that edge, although some people sometimes ask why we don't charge more for our products. The answer is simple: we didn't get into this business to get rich or to satisfy investors - we're here because we love running rivers."
- NRS Founder Bill Parks
See you on the water!