FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Advanced Elements Lagoon 1 Inflatable Kayak
Product Info Item# 29498
The sporty Lagoon 1™ kayak is so unique that you will have complete strangers asking questions about it. Its bow and stern have fixed rigid forms that help cut through the waves and keep you on course.
This multi-use boat is for anyone who enjoys the water. From lakes and mild rivers, to bays and estuaries, it is a delight to get on the water quickly without lugging around a heavy cumbersome hard-shell boat.
- Inflatable kayak - Simply unfold, inflate, and attach the seat
- Inner tube covers add stiffness and abrasion protection
- Built-in rigid panels define the bow and stern and improve tracking
- Unique outer cover provides durability in a lightweight design
- Twistlok™ valves and high flow Spring™ valves allow for quick setup time
- High support seat provides comfort for hours of paddling
- Landing plate and tracking fin improve performance
- Rubber molded handle
- Bungee deck lacing
- Paddle holder
- Mesh pocket
- Advanced inflation valves
- Tracking fin
- Splash diverter
- Electronically welded seams
- Rip-stop fabric
- Six chambers
- Packed dimensions: 29" x 18" x 5"
- Width: 34"
- Carrying duffel bag, folding seat, and repair kit included
- Number of paddlers: One
- Color: Orange / Gray
The AdvancedFrame® kayak is a hybrid of a folding frame kayak and an inflatable kayak. Its bow slices through water like a knife and rivals the tracking of hard-shell kayaks. The stern acts as a skeg increasing the tracking performance. The Lagoon™ kayak is durable and lightweight with built-in rigid forms that increase performance. The AirFusion™ kayak is a narrow beam kayak with a frame and airtube construction resulting in impressive hull speed.
You can take these inflatables with you anywhere in the world and no roof rack is needed! Pack it into a remote wilderness area and paddle where no one has paddled before. Simply inflate with a foot pump and hit the water in minutes.
Shipping Notes: Due to the size, weight and/or commodity of this item, it may require special shipping and handling. Please call 888-439-9036 for more detail.
ATTENTION: The online sale of this item is prohibited to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada.
|8' 4"||Up to 250 lbs. (user & gear)||23 lbs.||$379.99|