Fabarm STF/12 FDE 12 GA 18" Shotgun
The STF/12 design is based on the use of several interchangeable modules to create an integrated pump shotgun platform that's perfect in all conditions to accomplish diverse missions. It allows fast changes in size, barrel and magazine capacity, ensuring safe and confident handling.
Fabarm® is the only manufacturer to have agreed to a test protocol of 1630 BAR with the National C.I.P Proof House. STF/12 firearms covered by this exclusive test (the legal C.I.P. test allows for a pressure of only 1320 BAR) are delivered with a test certificate to 1630 BAR.
- Highly modular shotgun - grip / folding / fixed stock
- Side folding polymer stock can be fired from folded position
- Fast and precise cycling pump action
- Ergal inserts inside forend
- Barrel drilled from solid bar of nickel chrome molybdenum steel; non-glare black finish
- Barrel's medium contour provides incredible long-range precision
- Hard-anodized monolithic aluminum 7075 receiver
- Muzzle break reduces recoil by redirecting escape path of powder gasses in three directions
- Soft Touch™ finish improves grip in all weather conditions
- Hard chrome bore
- Fast and light, crisp trigger pull
- Enlarged trigger guard for easier access wearing gloves
- Adjustable front sight and flat rear sight
- Interchangeable recoil pads
- Free floating and removable MIL-STD 1913 rail at 12 o'clock
- MIL-STD 1913 rail at 6 o'clock under forend
- Quick release pivot system for rail removal
- Interchangeable inner HP choke tube comes with cylinder tube
- Door breacher
- Two steel sling swivel plate points at 9 o'clock
- 1630 BAR proof tested
- Cooling jacket included
- Stock body and frame finish: Cerakote® Flat Earth
- Grip and forend finishing: Brown with Soft Touch
- Sights: Detachable ghost and front sight
- Total capacity: 5+1
- Bore diameter: 18.4mm
- Length of pull: 12.6"
- Overall length: 36.54"
Call to Order 1-800-USA-GUNS
Shipping Notes: Due to the size, weight and/or commodity of this item, it may require special shipping and handling. Please call 888-439-9036 for more detail.
ATTENTION: This firearm can be purchased online, in-store, or by calling 1-800-USA-GUNS. Kittery Trading Post only ships firearms to licensed dealers holding a current Federal Firearms License. You are responsible for complying with all Local, State, and Federal laws. Note: Used Handguns cannot be shipped to MA per store policy.