Ruger American Rimfire Target 22 LR 18" 10-Round Rifle
Product Info Item# 42763
The Ruger® American Rimfire® Target features a black laminate stock with Alexander Henry forend in addition to sling swivels front and rear, to help you steady your aim whether shooting off of sticks, a bipod, or sling.
- Alloy steel barrel with satin blued finish
- Cold hammer-forged 0.860" target barrel for exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning
- Factory-installed knurled thread protector protects the crown
- Rubber buttpad anchors the rifle at the rear
- Detachable, flush-mounted 10/22® BX-1 10-round rotary magazine and accept all 10/22 magazines, including the BX-25®, BX-25x2 and BX-15®
- Easy-to-use 10/22-style extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine
- Patent-pending Power Bedding® integral bedding block system positively locates receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers crisp release with user-adjustable pull weight between 3 and 5 pounds
- Visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security
- 60° bolt provides ample scope clearance and easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows bolt to be readily removed without requiring trigger pull
- Factory-installed one-piece Picatinny aluminum scope rail
- Thread pattern: 1/2"-28
- Capacity: 10
- Twist: 1:16" RH
- Grooves: 6
- Length of pull: 13.75"
- Length: 37"
- Weight: 6 lbs. 11 oz.
- Made in USA
Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. is one of the nation's leading manufacturers of rugged, reliable firearms for the commercial sporting market.
Call to Order 1-800-USA-GUNS
Shipping Notes: Due to the size, weight and/or commodity of this item, it may require special shipping and handling. Please call 888-439-9036 for more detail.
ATTENTION: This firearm can be purchased online, in-store, or by calling 1-800-USA-GUNS. Kittery Trading Post only ships firearms to licensed dealers holding a current Federal Firearms License. You are responsible for complying with all Local, State, and Federal laws. Note: Used Handguns cannot be shipped to MA per store policy.