Ruger American Rimfire Standard Threaded Barrel 17 HMR 18" 9-Round Rifle
The American Rimfire® Standard includes two interchangeable standard length of pull stock modules that provide comb height options for scope or iron sight use. By simply removing the rear sling swivel stud, stock modules can be changed in seconds.
- Ergonomic, lightweight black synthetic stock blends classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations
- Alloy steel barrel with satin blued finish
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling for exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning
- Threaded barrel features 1/2"-28 thread pattern and factory-installed thread protector
- Detachable, flush-mounted JMX-1 9-round rotary magazine
- Easy-to-use 10/22®-style extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine
- Patent-pending Power Bedding® integral bedding block system positively locates receiver and free-floats barrel for outstanding accuracy
- Ruger® Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers crisp release with user-friendly pull weight, adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds
- Visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety provides instant security
- 3/8" rimfire scope base machined into receiver, which is also drilled and tapped for Weaver® #12 bases, sold separately
- 60° bolt provides ample scope clearance and easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows bolt to be readily removed without requiring trigger pull
- Williams™ fiber optic front sight and adjustable, V slot, folding-leaf rear sight
- Sling swivel studs included
- Capacity: 9
- Twist: 1:9" RH
- Grooves: 6
- Length of pull: 13.75"
- Length: 37"
- Weight: 5 lbs. 8 oz.
- Made in USA
But this fledgling company was guided by several well-thought-out concepts, not the least of which was founder William B. Ruger's intent to build each product "to a standard so I would want one even if it was made by our competitors." This fundamental concept, this deceptively simple touchstone of the underlying principles of innovation, quality and value, has proved so compelling that over 60 years later there is no question which company is preeminent in the American firearms industry. Ruger's rise to its present well-earned position has made it a respected company on the New York Stock Exchange since 1990.
Call to Order 1-800-USA-GUNS
Shipping Notes: Due to the size, weight and/or commodity of this item, it may require special shipping and handling. Please call 888-439-9036 for more detail.
ATTENTION: This firearm can be purchased online, in-store, or by calling 1-800-USA-GUNS. Kittery Trading Post only ships firearms to licensed dealers holding a current Federal Firearms License. You are responsible for complying with all Local, State, and Federal laws. Note: Used Handguns cannot be shipped to MA per store policy.