Ruger PC Carbine 9mm 16.12" 10-Round Rifle
Easy takedown of the Ruger® PC Carbine™ enables quick separation of the barrel / forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Durable, glass-filled nylon black synthetic stock
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling
- Heavy contour barrel provides consistent accuracy
- Barrel fluting sheds unnecessary weight and allows for quick handling
- Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger and Glock® magazines
- Ships with SR-Series Pistol and Security-9® magazine well installed and additional magazine well accepting Glock magazines is included
- Dead blow weight shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise
- Bolt machined from heat-treated, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability
- Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support ambidextrous use or one-handed control manipulation
- Accurate sighting system with adjustable ghost ring rear aperture sight and non-glare, protected blade front sight
- Soft rubber buttpad with spacers allows rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear or defensive gear
- Sling swivel studs for rapid sling attachment
- Forward mounted accessory rail to allow for a variety of under-barrel accessories such as lights or lasers
- Textured grip for enhanced control
- Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22® trigger components
- CNC-milled from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet, receiver includes integrated Picatinny rail; Type III hard-coat anodized
- One SR-Series pistol magazine
- Hex wrenches for rear sight adjustment, three buttpad spacers and charging handle removal included
- Capacity: 10
- Twist: 1:10" RH
- Grooves: 6
- Length of pull: 12.62 - 14.12"
- Length: 34.37"
- Weight: 6 lbs. 13 oz.
- Made in USA
But this fledgling company was guided by several well-thought-out concepts, not the least of which was founder William B. Ruger's intent to build each product "to a standard so I would want one even if it was made by our competitors." This fundamental concept, this deceptively simple touchstone of the underlying principles of innovation, quality and value, has proved so compelling that over 60 years later there is no question which company is preeminent in the American firearms industry. Ruger's rise to its present well-earned position has made it a respected company on the New York Stock Exchange since 1990.
Call to Order 1-800-USA-GUNS
Shipping Notes: Due to the size, weight and/or commodity of this item, it may require special shipping and handling. Please call 888-439-9036 for more detail.
ATTENTION: This firearm can be purchased online, in-store, or by calling 1-800-USA-GUNS. Kittery Trading Post only ships firearms to licensed dealers holding a current Federal Firearms License. You are responsible for complying with all Local, State, and Federal laws. Note: Used Handguns cannot be shipped to MA per store policy.