Ruger American Rifle Predator 204 Ruger 22" 10-Round Rifle
With its ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock, the Ruger® American Rifle® Predator is designed for quick, easy handling, blending a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Moss Green synthetic stock
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers crisp release with user adjustable pull weight between 3 and 5 pounds
- One-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from shoulder
- Patent-pending Power Bedding®, integral bedding block system positively locates receiver and free-floats barrel for outstanding accuracy
- Minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success
- Alloy steel barrel with matte black finish
- Cold hammer-forged, heavier tapered, threaded barrel with factory-installed thread protector
- Visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety for instant security
- Soft rubber buttpad, crafted for maximum recoil reduction
- Factory-installed, one-piece Picatinny scope base
- Magazine and sling swivel studs included
- Magazine: AI-style
- Capacity: 10
- Thread pattern: 1/2"-28
- Twist: 1:12" RH
- Grooves: 5
- Length of pull: 13.75"
- Length: 42"
- Weight: 6 lbs. 10 oz.
- Made in USA
But this fledgling company was guided by several well-thought-out concepts, not the least of which was founder William B. Ruger's intent to build each product "to a standard so I would want one even if it was made by our competitors." This fundamental concept, this deceptively simple touchstone of the underlying principles of innovation, quality and value, has proved so compelling that over 60 years later there is no question which company is preeminent in the American firearms industry. Ruger's rise to its present well-earned position has made it a respected company on the New York Stock Exchange since 1990.
Call to Order 1-800-USA-GUNS
Shipping Notes: Due to the size, weight and/or commodity of this item, it may require special shipping and handling. Please call 888-439-9036 for more detail.
ATTENTION: This firearm can be purchased online, in-store, or by calling 1-800-USA-GUNS. Kittery Trading Post only ships firearms to licensed dealers holding a current Federal Firearms License. You are responsible for complying with all Local, State, and Federal laws. Note: Used Handguns cannot be shipped to MA per store policy.