Ruger American Rifle Hunter 308 Winchester 20" 5-Round Rifle
Take the Ruger® American® Hunter on your next in-the-woods adventure. It offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
- Gray Magpul® Hunter American short-action stock with enhanced ergonomics
- Fully adjustable length of pull and comb height
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers crisp release with user-adjustable pull weight between 3 and 5 pounds
- One-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from shoulder
- Factory-installed, one-piece Picatinny scope base
- Minute-of-angle accuracy
- Heavy-contour (.850" at muzzle) barrel features Ruger Precision® rifle hybrid muzzle brake to effectively reduce recoil, noise and blast
- Visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety provides instant security
- One Magpul® PMAG® 5 7.62 AC magazine included
- Capacity: 5
- Thread pattern: 5/8"-24
- Twist: 1:10" RH
- Grooves: 5
- Length of pull: 13 - 15"
- Length: 41.25 - 43.25"
- Weight: 9 lbs. 3 oz.
- Made in USA
But this fledgling company was guided by several well-thought-out concepts, not the least of which was founder William B. Ruger's intent to build each product "to a standard so I would want one even if it was made by our competitors." This fundamental concept, this deceptively simple touchstone of the underlying principles of innovation, quality and value, has proved so compelling that over 60 years later there is no question which company is preeminent in the American firearms industry. Ruger's rise to its present well-earned position has made it a respected company on the New York Stock Exchange since 1990.
Call to Order 1-800-USA-GUNS
Shipping Notes: Due to the size, weight and/or commodity of this item, it may require special shipping and handling. Please call 888-439-9036 for more detail.
ATTENTION: This firearm can be purchased online, in-store, or by calling 1-800-USA-GUNS. Kittery Trading Post only ships firearms to licensed dealers holding a current Federal Firearms License. You are responsible for complying with all Local, State, and Federal laws. Note: Used Handguns cannot be shipped to MA per store policy.