Ruger Mark IV Tactical Aluminum 22 LR 4.4" 10-Round Pistol
The Mark IV™ Tactical offers simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning. A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools.
- One-piece, precision CNC-machined aluminum grip frame
- Threaded barrel with blued finish and top and bottom Picatinny rails for attaching tactical accessories
- Alloy steel receiver
- Ergonomic bolt stop
- Smoothly contoured, comfortable grip features natural pointing grip angle with replaceable, checkered grip panels for non-slip hold
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round
- Adjustable rear sight and factory-installed Picatinny rail for easy mounting of optics
- Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the sear in Safe position when applied; safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer
- Conveniently located push-button magazine release on left side of frame
- Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when magazine has been removed
- Two 10-round magazines included
- Twist: 1:16" RH
- Grooves: 6
- Dimensions: 8.5"L x 1.2"W x 5.5"H
- Weight: 2 lbs. 2.6 oz.
- Made in USA
|Description||Barrel||Caliber||Cylinder / Magazine capacity||Price||Qty|
Call to Order 1-800-USA-GUNS
Shipping Notes: Due to the size, weight and/or commodity of this item, it may require special shipping and handling. Please call 888-439-9036 for more detail.
ATTENTION: This firearm can be purchased online, in-store, or by calling 1-800-USA-GUNS. Kittery Trading Post only ships firearms to licensed dealers holding a current Federal Firearms License. You are responsible for complying with all Local, State, and Federal laws. Note: Used Handguns cannot be shipped to MA per store policy.