Ruger GP100 Stainless 357 Magnum 4.2" 6-Round Revolver
The GP100's® triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation, shot after shot.
- Stainless steel with corrosion-resistant satin stainless finish
- Hogue® Monogrip®
- Patented grip frame design easily accommodates wide variety of custom grips
- Takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for easy maintenance and assembly
- Patented transfer bar mechanism provides unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge
- Ramp front / adjustable rear sights
- MA approved and certified: Yes
- Twist: 1:18.75" RH
- Grooves: 5
- Overall length: 9.5"
- Weight: 2 lbs. 8 oz.
- Made in USA
But this fledgling company was guided by several well-thought-out concepts, not the least of which was founder William B. Ruger's intent to build each product "to a standard so I would want one even if it was made by our competitors." This fundamental concept, this deceptively simple touchstone of the underlying principles of innovation, quality and value, has proved so compelling that over 60 years later there is no question which company is preeminent in the American firearms industry. Ruger's rise to its present well-earned position has made it a respected company on the New York Stock Exchange since 1990.
|Description||Barrel||Caliber||Cylinder / Magazine capacity||Price|
Call to Order 1-800-USA-GUNS
Shipping Notes: Due to the size, weight and/or commodity of this item, it may require special shipping and handling. Please call 888-439-9036 for more detail.
ATTENTION: This firearm can be purchased online, in-store, or by calling 1-800-USA-GUNS. Kittery Trading Post only ships firearms to licensed dealers holding a current Federal Firearms License. You are responsible for complying with all Local, State, and Federal laws. Note: Used Handguns cannot be shipped to MA per store policy.