Ruger GP100 Match Champion Adjustable Sight 357 Magnum 4.2" 6-Round Revolver
The GP100's® triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation, shot after shot. The ejector and chamber mouths have a light chamfer to aid loading.
Polished and optimized internals, a centering boss on the trigger, and centering shims on the hammer produce a smooth double-action trigger pull and a crisp and consistent let-off.
- Stainless steel barrel with corrosion-resistant satin stainless finish
- Half-lug 4.2" barrel delivers lively handling for quick transition between targets
- 11° target crown for competitive-level accuracy
- Custom Hogue® hardwood grip with stippled sides permits ideal grip for competition shooting
- Patented grip frame design easily accommodates wide variety of custom grips
- Takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for easy maintenance and assembly
- Patented transfer bar mechanism provides unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge
- AdjustaFiberble rear sight and fiber optic front sight allows for fast and visible sight picture
- MA approved and certified: Yes
- Twist: 1:18.75" RH
- Grooves: 5
- Overall length: 9.5"
- Weight: 2 lbs. 6 oz.
- Made in USA
|Description||Barrel||Caliber||Cylinder / Magazine capacity||Price||Qty|
Call to Order 1-800-USA-GUNS
Shipping Notes: Due to the size, weight and/or commodity of this item, it may require special shipping and handling. Please call 888-439-9036 for more detail.
ATTENTION: This firearm can be purchased online, in-store, or by calling 1-800-USA-GUNS. Kittery Trading Post only ships firearms to licensed dealers holding a current Federal Firearms License. You are responsible for complying with all Local, State, and Federal laws. Note: Used Handguns cannot be shipped to MA per store policy.