Ruger GP100 357 Magnum 4.2" 7-Round Revolver
Product Info Item# 18530
The GP100's® triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation, shot after shot.
- Stainless steel with corrosion-resistant satin stainless finish
- Cushioned rubber grip with hardwood insert
- Patented grip frame design easily accommodates wide variety of custom grips
- Takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for easy maintenance and assembly
- Patented transfer bar mechanism provides unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge
- Fiber optic front / adjustable rear sights
- Twist: 1:18.75" RH
- Grooves: 5
- Overall length: 9.5"
- Weight: 2 lbs. 8 oz.
- Made in USA
Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. is one of the nation's leading manufacturers of rugged, reliable firearms for the commercial sporting market.
|Description||Barrel||Caliber||Cylinder / Magazine capacity||Price|
Call to Order 1-800-USA-GUNS
Shipping Notes: Due to the size, weight and/or commodity of this item, it may require special shipping and handling. Please call 888-439-9036 for more detail.
ATTENTION: This firearm can be purchased online, in-store, or by calling 1-800-USA-GUNS. Kittery Trading Post only ships firearms to licensed dealers holding a current Federal Firearms License. You are responsible for complying with all Local, State, and Federal laws. Note: Used Handguns cannot be shipped to MA per store policy.