Federal 9mm Luger 124 Grain Syntech Range FN Handgun Ammo (20)
Product Info Item# 100608909
Experience a cleaner way to shoot. The exclusive polymer coating in Syntech® range ammunition prevents harsh metal-on-metal contact between the bullet and bore, eliminating copper and lead fouling. Combined with clean-burning powders and the Catalyst™ lead-free primer, Syntech loads keep your gun cleaner, longer, so you can shoot more - and shoot better.
- Box of 50
- Polymer-encapsulated Syntech bullet prevents metal-on-metal contact in bore, eliminating copper and lead fouling, while extending barrel life
- Exclusive lead-free primer formulation provides most reliable, consistent ignition
- Clean-burning propellants minimize residue and fouling
- Significantly reduces required frequency of cleaning
- Absence of copper jacket minimizes splash-back on steel targets
- Less perceived recoil
- Test barrel length: 4"
- Muzzle velocity: 1050 fps
- Muzzle energy: 304 ft. lbs.
- Suggested use: Target shooting
- Made in USA
Today, Federal manufactures a complete line of shotshell, centerfire and rimfire ammunition, and components for today's sportsman.
|Description||Application / Use||Bullet style||Bullet weight||Price|
Shipping Notes: Due to the size, weight and/or commodity of this item, it may require special shipping and handling. Please call 888-439-9036 for more detail.
ATTENTION: You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase this item. The online sale of this item is prohibited to the following: CA, D.C., DE, MA, NY, Alaska, Hawaii & Canada. CT & IL residents must verify address prior to shipment - orders to CT & IL MUST be placed through the online sales department by calling 888-439-9036.
|Target||Syntech jacket / flat nose||124 grains||$23.99|