Dockside Striper Tournament & Seafood Brewfest 2018
Kittery Trading Post presents 12th Annual
Proceeds from the Dockside Striper Tournament & Seafood Brewfest will benefit NORTHEAST PASSAGE, a University of New Hampshire program that provides adaptive sports & therapeutic recreation opportunities to those with disabilities in New England. We hope you will join us in support of this great cause!
DOCKSIDE STRIPER TOURNAMENT
This is a catch & release fishing tournament with a family-friendly environment. There are five divisions for STRIPED BASS:
- SURF CASTING (fishing from shore)
- WOMEN ONLY
- YOUTH (5-14 yrs old)
- FLY FISHING ONLY
- OPEN TACKLE & BAIT
- Plus! A Fun for the Kids Only MACKEREL Division
Anglers can fish from a boat or from shore as they wish. Boat rentals are available through York Harbor Marine, 207-363-3602. Participation is open to those 5 years of age & older. Contestants are required to follow all applicable federal, state and local regulations and laws.
For tournament details, including Official 2018 Rules, visit www.facebook.com/docksidestriper
Thursday, July 19: Tournament Registration & Seafood Brewfest – 5:30pm
Friday July 20: Tournament – Rise & Shine! – 12:01am Start!
Saturday, July 21: Tournament – All Day! All Night! Keep Fishing!
Sunday, July 22: Weigh-In 2-3pm with Awards Celebration 3pm-5pm Great prizes & team awards (teams of up to 4 anglers) await winners in all categories!
Entry Fee: $125 per person, $40 for 14 years old & under.
Register online by clicking “TICKETS”: Register for Dockside Striper Tournament
Bonus! Your online registration automatically enters you into a cool raffle to win a YETI LoadOut bucket filled with beer and other great YETI products! $100+ value. The LoadOut Bucket is YETI's newest innovation and is being donated by Kittery Trading Post.
DOCKSIDE SEAFOOD BREWFEST
A Delightful Evening Feast of Seafood & Microbrews! (Public Welcome)
Thursday, July 19, 5:30pm
Front Lawn of Dockside Guest Quarters & Restaurant
Harris Island Rd / York, ME
Purchase tickets: Click here for Seafood Brewfest tickets
PRIOR to July 9: $40 (Adults), $20 (Kids 10 & Under)
AFTER July 9 (and at the door): $50
FREE Commemorative Glass given to participants
- Fresh Lobster – Maine Coast Shellfish, York
- Fresh Fish – Seaport Fish Market, Rye
- Assorted Shellfish –Spinney Creek, Eliot
- Hors D’oeuvres, Grilled Chicken & Meats–Seacoast Brothers Butcher Shop, York
- Hors D’oeuvres & Desserts – North Center Food Service (PFG)
GREAT SELECTION OF MICROWBREWS!
- Shipyard Brewery, Kennebunkport
- Tributary Brewery, Kittery
- Peak Organic Brewing, Portland
- 7th Settlement, Dover
- SoMe Brewing Co., York
- Wiggly Bridge Distillery, York (small batch bourbon & rum)
- Allagash Brewing, Portland
- Downeast Cider
- Blue Current Sake, Kittery
- Liar’s Bench Beer Co., Portsmouth
- Woodland Farms Brewery, Kittery
- Smuttynose Brewing Co., Hampton
- Stoneface Brewing Co., Newington
- Green Bee Soda
LIVE MUSIC by Tom Hoatson! SILENT AUCTION! LIVE AUCTION! RAFFLES!
ONLINE PATRIOTS RAFFLE
Patriots vs. Colts at Gillette Stadium
THURSDAY, October 4, 8:30pm
Here are the details for this amazing game package:
- 4 Seats Patriots vs. Colts game
- 4 Access Passes to Optum Field Lounge (Food & drink are available for purchase in the Optum Lounge.)
- $1,000+ total value!
This package is not valid for any other Patriots game. Drawing will be held Thursday, July 19 at the Dockside Striper Tournament. You need not be present to win. Get your raffle ticket TODAY before they sell out! Raffle tickets are $15 each, 5 for $60, or 10 for $100. Click here for Patriots Raffle tickets
This event is made possible through the support & generosity of our sponsors:
DOCKSIDE GUEST QUARTERS • YORK HARBOR MARINE • KENNEBUNK SAVINGS • PROAMPAC • YORKSHORE SALES & MARKETING • SEACOAST HARLEY DAVIDSON