FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
SKB iSeries 4909-5 Waterproof Layered Foam Utility Case
SKB's® iSeries of injection molded watertight cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and dustproof, submersible design that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage.
The molded-in hinge and stainless steel hinge pins, patented trigger release latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and an automatic ambient pressure equalization valve all contribute to its military grade design.
- Stainless steel locking loops for customer-supplied lock
- Layered foam for added protection
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
- SKB's Lifetime Warranty
- Color: Desert Tan
- Exterior dimensions: 50.35" x 11.54" x 5.84"
- Interior dimensions: 49" x 9" x 5"
- Interior volume: 1.28 cu. ft.
- Lid depth: 1.5"
- Body depth: 3.5"
- Weight: 13.95 lbs.
- Made in USA
Shipping Notes: Due to the size, weight and/or commodity of this item, it may require special shipping and handling. Please call 888-439-9036 for more detail.
ATTENTION: The online sale of this item is prohibited to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada.