FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
SIG Sauer KILO6K HD 10x42mm Rangefinder
Product Info Item# 100639005
The new KILO6K-HD has a maximum reflective range of 6000 yards and includes Applied Ballistics Ultralight onboard along with environmental sensors and supports BDX™ External (ABX) for connecting to external devices such as Kestrel® and Garmin® devices.
The KILO6K-HD features new target modes: Extended Range and Fog mode along with First, Best, and Last target. The rangefinder incorporates a segmented OLED display which provides range to target, elevation holdover and wind holds. All new KILO rangefinders connect with the BaseMap app to provide remote waypoints on ranged targets and can be fully configured with the SIG Sauer® BDX App. All KILO K Series rangefinders leverage Low Energy / Long Range Bluetooth® 5.x for multipoint Bluetooth connections and improved connectivity to BDX-enabled riflescopes and sights.
- Compact, lightweight magnesium housing with binocular-style eyecup and diopter adjustment
- Onboard temperature, pressure and humidity sensors for accurate real-time ballistic calculations
- Five target modes - First, Best, Last, Fog, Extended Range
- Five range modes - ABU, ABX, AMR, LOS, Archery
- BDX 2.0 enabled, providing your BDX riflescope with automatically illuminated holdover dot through Bluetooth pairing
- Revolutionary LightWave DSP™ Technology for fastest and longest distance range finder engine
- HyperScan™ Technology provides four range updates per second in scan mode
- RangeLock™ reports last range result when ranging distant targets
- Embedded Applied Ballistics Ultralight with bullet database and support for G1/G7
- Low Energy Bluetooth for synchronizing up to 25 custom ballistic profiles between free SIG Ballistic App and rangefinder
- Advanced OLED display displays range and angle of incline as well as ballistic solution
- Circle reticle
- Line of Sight or Angle Modified range in addition to full ballistic holdover and windage results in MIL or MOA
- Lumatic™ display automatically calibrates display brightness to changing ambient light condition
- Free downloadable SIG BDX App for your smartphone; iOS and Android supported
- Drop remote waypoints with the Basemap app
- Uses one CR2 battery
- Grey binocular harness included
- Covered by the SIG Sauer Infinite Guarantee and Electronics Limited Warranty
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective lens diameter: 42mm
- Run time: 4000 ranges
- Diopter adjustment range: +/-3
- Water-resistance rating: IPX-7
- Laser divergence: 1.5 x 0.6 MRAD
- Field of view: 6.1º
- Eye relief: 18mm
- Dimensions: 5.7"L x 5"W x 2.5"H
SIG Sauer - when it counts™
|Description||Effective range||Finish||Optics coatings||Price|
ATTENTION: The sale of this product is final. No returns or exchanges allowed.
Shipping Notes: Due to the size, weight and/or commodity of this item, it may require special shipping and handling. Please call 888-439-9036 for more detail.
ATTENTION: The online sale of this item is prohibited to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada.
|2000 yards (deer), 4000 yards (trees), 6000 yards (max. reflective)||Olive Drab Green||SpectraCoat||$1,299.99|