FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Williams FP Winchester / Marlin Receiver Sight
The FP is strong and dependable.
- Internal micrometer adjustments have positive internal locks
- Alloy used to manufacture sight has 85,000 pound tensile strength
- Light and compact
- For Winchester® models 94 top eject, 55, 63, 64, 65, and 9422
- Marlin® models 36, 336, 444, 44 Magnum, and 93, 1895 and 1895G pre-2001
- Sears® centerfire lever action
- Weighs only 1.5 oz.
- Suggested use: Big game hunting
FireSights™ are the newest product line offered by Williams Gun Sight. Manufactured in Davison, Michigan, FireSights are machined from aircraft strength aluminum, and the front beads are made of steel, not plastic.
ATTENTION: The online sale of this item is prohibited to Guam, Puerto Rico, & Canada.