FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Swarovski CL Companion 10x30mm Binocular w/ Wild-Nature Field Bag
See every crucial detail with the CL Companion 10x30. Improved optics with 10x magnification bring you closer to nature. The ergonomic design of this compact, lightweight binocular makes it an excellent companion, providing you with unique experiences when you’re on the move.
- Lightweight and rugged with slim, compact design and solid magnesium housing
- Ergonomically designed for comfort and ease of use
- Slim design thanks to a high-precision roof prism system with P-coating
- Swarobright®, Swarodur®, and Swarotop® coatings
- Non-slip, easy-to-handle focusing wheel
- Individually adjustable twist-in eyecups made from allergy-tested material
- Dirt and dustproof
- Watertight to 13 feet (4 meters)
- Nitrogen filled to prevents internal fogging
- Shock absorbing, non-slip full rubber armoring
- Wild Nature field bag and carrying strap included
- Color: Green
- Effective objective lens diameter: 30mm
- Twilight factor: 17.3
- Light transmission: 90%
- Pupil distance: 2.2 - 2.9"
- Exit pupil diameter: 3mm
- Exit pupil distance (eye relief): 16mm
- Field of view @ 1000 yards: 324 ft.
- Field of view: 6.2º
- Shortest focusing distance: 9.8 ft.
- Functional temperature: -13ºF to 131ºF
- Dimensions: 5"L x 4.5"W x 2.2"H
- Weight: 1 lb. 1.6 oz.
Wilhelm went on to found Swarovski Optik® KG in Absam, Tyrol in 1949, thus laying the foundation stone for a sports optics company with a global reputation. His companys first serial product, the Habicht™ 7x42, is still an industry standard in the field of hunting optics and continues, as ever, to be produced by Swarovski Optik in the best tradition of its founder.
Swarovski Optik - See the Unseen
|Description||Body / Prism style||Magnification||Focus system||Price|
ATTENTION: The sale of this product is final. No returns or exchanges allowed.
|Rubber-armor coated / roof||10x||Center focus||$1,329.99|