FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Sawyer Twin Pack Mini Water Filtration System
Product Info Item# 97467
What's special about Sawyer® filters is they filter to 0.1 micron, exceeding EPA and NSF recommendations. You can drink directly from the Mini, attach it to Sawyer Squeeze Pouches, use inline on a hydration pack, or attach it to the top of almost any bottled water.
Like all Sawyer filters, the Mini is backflushable almost indefinitely. That means no expensive cartridges to replace, ever.
To use, simply fill up the included water pouch at a lake or stream, screw the hollow-fiber filter onto the pouch, squeeze the pouch to push the water through the filter, and enjoy!
- Two pack
- Sawyer's most popular filter
- BPA-free, collapsible pouch made from durable Mylar foil and can be reused hundreds of times
- Removable push / pull cap built in so you can spray water straight into your mouth or use it to fill a water bottle; fills most water bottles in 30 seconds
- Removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli
- Removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium
- Syringe included to backflush filter to maintain a high-flow rate
- Fits threads on most bottles of water purchased at grocery store
- Pouch rolls up tightly for easy packing
- Simple cleaning and maintenance instructions provided
- Removes bacteria, protozoa, E. Coli, giardia, vibrio cholerea, Salmonella typhi
- Pouch volume (each): 16 fl. oz.
- Weight (each): 2 oz.
- Suggested use: Hiking, backpacking, ultralight backpacking, camping, emergency preparedness
- Made in USA
They acquired Coulston Products in 1999, the company that helped develop the use of permethrin, an insect repellent treatment for clothing that provides protection for U.S. troops and outdoor enthusiasts, and was adapted for use on mosquito nets now widely used in Africa saving millions of lives. Sawyer partnered with the World Health Organization (WHO) to conduct the underlying studies that led to the widespread use of repellent on mosquito netting.
They are also the proud developers of point-of-use water filters that filter contaminated water to levels cleaner than U.S. bottled water. Developed using advanced kidney dialysis filtration technology, their hollow fiber membrane filters are the fastest, easiest, and most cost efficient way to deliver clean water anywhere. They are small, portable and dont require chemicals, a power source or a trained operator for use or maintenance.