MSR MiniWorks EX Microfilter
Engineered for frequent and heavy use, it utilizes MSR's® workhorse Marathon EX carbon / ceramic element to ensure clean, reliable and taste-free water.
Thanks to its innovative AirSpring Accumulator, it's capable of pumping one liter per minute and the flow rate can be renewed easily and repeatedly in the field - no tools required.
It's lightweight and compact and, most importantly, been proven reliable by thousands of adventurers just like you.
- Effective against protozoa, bacteria, viruses, particulate, and toxins
- Durable carbon / ceramic element ensures safe, taste-free water - even with frequent, heavy use
- Can be cleaned repeatedly for full filter recovery with no tools required
- AirSpring Accumulator increases filtration speed; up to one liter per minute
- Carbon core removes unpleasant tastes and odors caused by organic compounds, such as iodine, chlorine, and pesticides
- 0.2 microns filter pores
- Cartridge replacement indicator
- Water bottle adapter included
- Strokes per liter: 85
- Dimensions: 2.75" x 7.5"
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Made in USA
Started as a one-man crusade to call attention to the safety and quality of climbing equipment, the company has been dedicated to developing reliable and safe outdoor products for over 30 years. Its innovative, functional, and high-quality gear is designed and manufactured, with few exceptions, right here in the good ole' US of A - Seattle, to be exact.
So pick up some MSR gear and walk confidently during your next extreme (or backyard) adventure.
ATTENTION: The online sale of this item is prohibited to Canada.