FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Lansky Standard 3-Stone Knife Sharpening System
- Designed to sharpen filet, kitchen, regular and razor knives
- Allows user to select sharpening angles best suited for their knife's intended use
- 17° angle - severe angle recommended for razor blades, fillet knives or similar tools; extremely sharp but delicate edge
- 20° angle - commonly used angle for higher quality blades and provides an excellent edge for kitchen cutlery and slicing knives
- 25° angle - recommended angle for most knives that need durable, sharp edge; ideal for hunting and outdoor knives
- 30° angle - outstanding angle for knives that cut cardboard, rope or carpets; best for heavy duty use
- Excellent for beginners and advanced users alike
- Case dimensions: 8.25" x 4.25" x 2"
- Made in USA
- Coarse red hone - 120 grit for edge reconditioning
- Medium green hone - 280 grit for sharpening and less frequent touch-ups
- Fine blue hone - 600 grit for most frequent touch-ups to keep your blade paper-slicing sharp
- Honing oil specially formulated for sharpening
- Easy to use, multi-angle clamp to hold the blade securely
- One guide rod for every hone
- Extra long knife clamp screws for thicker blades
- Storage / carrying case to hold all system components
- Complete easy-to-follow multi-lingual instructions
Each Lansky Sharpener product is carefully designed to meet unparalleled performance, reliability, and safety standards. All Lansky Sharpeners products are engineered to be completely ambidextrous and manufactured with superior quality materials by craftsmen who are committed to providing you with a product you can count on.
Lansky Sharpeners — An edge above the rest.