FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $86.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Lansky 4-Rod Ceramic Turn Box Knife Sharpener
There are two pre-set knife sharpening angles in the wood block 20 degrees and 25 degrees. The 20 degree angle is great for filet knives or knives to cut tomatoes. The 25 degree angle is used for most kitchen knives and provides a sharp, durable edge.
- Hardwood turn box with internal rod storage in base
- Four 5" long alumina ceramic rods - two medium 600 grit grey rods, two fine 1000 grit white rods
- Two pre-set knife sharpening angles - 20º and 25º
- Right- or left-handed use
- Designed to sharpen filet knives, kitchen knives, and regular knives
- Dimensions: 6" x 3" x 1"
- Suggested use: Kitchen, outdoors, shop
Each Lansky Sharpener product is carefully designed to meet unparalleled performance, reliability, and safety standards. All Lansky Sharpeners products are engineered to be completely ambidextrous and manufactured with superior quality materials by craftsmen who are committed to providing you with a product you can count on.
Lansky Sharpeners — An edge above the rest.