Hogue SIG K320 M17/M18 Coyote Tan PVD Partially Serrated Drop Point Folding Knife
Hogue® Knives has partnered together with SIG Sauer® to deliver a full line of quality SIG® branded knives.
- SIG Sauer P320® M17®/M18® firearm match
- Cryogenically heat treated stainless steel blade with Coyote Tan PVD finish
- High grind profile; hand honed edge
- Coyote Tan polyamide nylon 12 (glass fiber reinforced polymer) handle with P320 texture
- Ambidextrous ABLE Lock™
- Stainless steel ambidextrous louvred pocket clip, tip up or down carry
- Asymmetrical lanyard hole
- HRC rating: 58-61
- Blade length: 3.5"
- Blade thickness: 0.125"
- Overall length: 8"
- Closed length: 4.5"
- Weight: 4.18 oz.
- Made in USA
Fit, function, superior performance and world-class design are all hallmarks of the Hogue name. When you purchase a Hogue product youre carrying a piece of their family history, designed from the ground up to enhance and improve your sporting experience. Their brightest ideas, the finest materials, and some of the worlds best manufacturing practices are united under the Hogue name. Hogue is proud to be the first choice of law enforcement, handgun manufacturers, competitive shooters and firearm enthusiasts worldwide for products that reflect their passion, commitment and proud history.
|Description||Blade steel||Blade style||Case / Sheath||Price|
ATTENTION: The sale of this product is final. No returns or exchanges allowed.
ATTENTION: You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase this item.
|CPM-S30V stainless steel||Partially serrated / drop point||No||$135.99|