FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
SportDOG NoBark SBC-10 E-Collar
The SportDOG® NoBark SBC-10 is easy-to-use, effective and customizable with two modes of operation - Progressive Correction and User Select.
Progressive Correction starts at the lowest level of static stimulation and increases each time your dog barks. After 30 seconds of quiet, the collar will reset back to the lowest level. The User Select mode, where you manually choose the correction level, is designed for those high-drive dogs who are unaffected by the lower levels of static stimulation and tend to bark through the first levels of Progressive Correction.
SBC-10 uses SportDOG's Silent Partner™ bark-detection technology to ensure your dog is only corrected when he barks. Also built with a rechargeable battery and two-hour quick charge, the collar can be ready when you need it. By providing reliable, consistent training, your dog will quickly learn to be quiet when you need him to be.
- Ten levels of static stimulation with two programmable modes
- Silent Partner™ technology detects dog's unique barking style and filters out everything else
- Auto shut off - correction stops after 80 seconds
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Charges in two hours; lasts 200 hours per charge
- For dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck size 5 - 22"
- Collar receiver dimensions: 2.75"L x 1.125"W x 1.125"H
- NoBark SBC-10 collar
- 3/4" black collar strap
- Adaptor with charging cradle
- Standard contact points
- Long contact points
- Operating guide