FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Lee Modern Reloading, 2nd Edition by Richard Lee
There are over 26,000 loads in a new format, with velocities for starting loads. This is the best kind of load data--it has been supplied by the powder companies.
- Latest information on pressure
- New, easy way to precisely measure both strength and hardness of cast bullets
- Exclusive pressure and velocity factors enable you to accurately calculate pressure and velocity for reduced loads - an absolute necessity for cast bullet shooting
- A never before published in-depth analyses of current load data gives you an insight into the effects of reducing or increasing a charge
- Easy-to-use cast bullet strength chart shows maximum chamber pressures for cast bullets
- Hundreds of cast bullet loads - many useful charts and important rules about priming
The '70's saw the first lathe turned aluminum bullet molds along with melters and sizers. These make casting bullets easy and more precise than ever before possible. The molds are so precise that most Lee bullets do not require sizing. Toward mid-decade, the enormously popular Lee Load-All for shotgun shells was invented.
The huge following of Lee Loader users enthusiastically upgraded to new Lee presses and dies when they were introduced in the '80's. Many owners of other brands of dies and presses were easily won over because of the innovative features offered only by Lee. During this period, tens of thousands of reloaders enjoyed the speed and fun of reloading with the Lee Turret Press and the most popular of all progressive presses the Lee Pro 1000.
Lee - The Innovative Leader