FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Dansko Women's XP 2.0 Clog
Dansko® Women's XP 2.0 Clog features a new, lighter weight construction, an ergonomically designed, removable dual density polyurethane footbed with Dansko Natural Arch technology for exceptional support, and a slip resistant outsole.
- Leather uppers
- Padded instep collar for extra comfort when walking
- Roomy toe box to allow toes to move comfortably - plenty of wiggle room
- Lightweight EVA midsole reduces fatigue for everyday wear and provides stability and high shock absorption
- Patent pending stapled construction for durability
- Removable, dual density polyurethane footbed includes Dansko Natural Arch technology ™ - a TPU arch stabilizer for exceptional, all-day support and memory foam for cushioning
- Accommodates most standard and custom orthotics
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom keeps you moving all day long
- High-abrasion TPU heel counter aids in the clog-walking motion, allowing your heel to move up and down freely
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole suitable for dry, wet, and oily/wet surfaces
- Recommended care: gently wipe surface dirt off the leather with a clean damp cloth
- Dansko®'s Stapled outsole carries the Seal of Acceptance from the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association)
- Dansko®'s Stapled outsole has been tested by SATRA in the United Kingdom and Precision Testing Laboratories in Nashville, Tennessee
Fit may be slightly snug when stepping in. Toes should not touch the front of the clog. Heel should move up and down freely as you walk.
Dansko® shoes are sized according to European (EU) whole size standards. The comparable United States (US) size range is shown below.
- US 4.5 - 5 EU 35
- US 5.5 - 6 EU 36
- US 6.5 - 7 EU 37
- US 7.5 - 8 EU 38
- US 8.5 - 9 EU 39
- US 9.5 - 10 EU 40
- US 10.5 - 11 EU 41
- US 11.5 - 12 EU 42
- US 12.5 - 13 EU 43
|Midsole||EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam|
|Outsole||Non-slip, oil-resistant, non-marking Rubber|
|Support (shank)||TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) arch|
Style Number: 3950-100202
Today, Dansko sells more than just the original clogs, but also heels, boots, sandals, wedges and flats . Every style features the Dansko DNA- materials and construction carefully selected to promote good foot, leg and back health.