FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Dr. Martens AirWair Women's 1461 Virginia Leather Oxford Shoe
Dr. Martens® built their Original 1461 3-eye shoe using soft, pebbled Virginia leather. The shoe is made as it has been since the 60s: welted on a translucent grooved DMS outsole and secured with their signature yellow welt stitching. Each shoe is detailed with a bitter choc welt and antique gold eyelets.
- Second off the DM's production line, the 1461 is a 3-eye shoe championed for its versatility
- Virginia soft, fine-grain Leather upper treated to make it smooth and supple
- Pillar of DM's construction
- Original and most recognizable sole - tread pattern that's unique to Dr. Martens®
- Flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
- Made with their Goodyear®-welted lines construction heat-sealed at 700˚C and reinforced with their signature welt stitch
- Wider and a more rounded toe shape footbed
|Upper||Virginia Fine-Grain Leather|
|Outsole||EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) Cushioned Foam; Goodyear-welted lines heat-sealed at 700˚C|
|Height||Heel: 1 1/8"|
Style Number: 24256001 WOMEN