FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Timberland PRO Men's Powertrain Sport Alloy Toe Electrical Hazard Work Shoe
Athletic styling gives these Timberland PRO® Men's Powertrain Sport Work Shoes modern style. Alloy Safety Toes, breathable Mesh linings, Electrical Hazard protection and anti-fatigue technology come together for the ultimate in low-profile comfort and protection.
- Premium Ripstop Nylon uppers
- Alloy Safety Toe for lightweight protection
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Single-density Polyurethane midsole for Electrical Hazard resistance
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-fatigue technology built into the outsole
- Dual-density Polyurethane outsoles: oil-resistant per SATRA TM63, heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit and abrasion-resistant
|Outsole||Dual-density Polyurethane oil-resistant per SATRA TM63, heat-resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit|
|Upper||Premium Ripstop Nylon|
|Electrical Hazard||Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus; Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards|
|Toe Protection||Alloy Toe|
Style Number: TB0A176A001