FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $83.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Keen Men's Flint II Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot
Lighter weight than their original Flint, Keen® Men's Flint II Mid offers better traction with a siped, EH-rated rubber outsole and more comfort with their KEEN.ReGEN cushioning midsole that lasts the work day and beyond.
- Waterproof Leather and Mesh upper
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- KEEN.ReGEN lightweight, compression-resisting midsole providing 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam
- Mesh and moisture-wicking textile lining
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- Shellback heel support
- Locking metal lace hooks
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes offering maximum comfort and unobtrusive fit
- Electrical hazard (EH) rated - providing a secondary source of protection in case of accidental contact with live electrical circuits
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- External Stability Shank (ESS) for midfoot support
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 F I/75 C/75 EH Standards
- Meets ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Siped outsole disperses liquids quickly for increased traction
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking Rubber outsole
|Outsole||Oil- and Slip-resistant, non-marking Rubber Siping traction|
|Upper||Waterproof Premium Leather; Performance Mesh|
|Electrical Hazard||Meets ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 M I/75 C/75 EH Standards|
|Support (shank)||ESS External Stability Shank|
|Footbed||Metatomical Polyurethane, removable|
|Slip Resistant||Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II Non-Slip Testing Standards; Meets ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards|
|Weight||25.8 oz. (731.4 g)|
Style Number: 1023237 MEN
These values are integral to the KEEN® way of life...the HybridLife®. KEEN Footwear is a company committed to offering a quality product while being environmentally and socially responsible.
Their line of men's, women's and children's shoes includes amphibious styles (after all, the Earth is 70% water), hiking / outdoor offerings, and an eclectic line of contemporary urban styles.