FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Chippewa Men's USA-Made 9" Steel Toe Super Logger Waterproof 400g Insulated Safety Work Boot
Since 1901, Chippewa® has been creating footwear based on simple, fundamental rules: Use only the best materials, the best construction techniques and the most innovative technology. The past century has brought significant changes in the need for quality outdoor work and sport footwear. Quality and craftsmanship continue to be the leading guides in Chippewa's development, just as it has been for the last 100 years.
- USA Made for the toughest jobs, heavy construction or rugged work
- 2nd generation Super Logger
- 9" boot height offers additional leg support
- Custom T-Bar collar reduces fatigue on the lower calf and Achilles tendon
- Fully lined for superior perspiration management
- Removable dual density orthotic
- Double leather midsole for extra lateral support
- Full Leather Goodyear® storm welt construction for excellent durability
- Vibram® Tacoma outsole
- Full internal waterproof membrane that's breathable yet keeps water out
- All season Thinsulate™ provides warmth without bulk
|Waterproof||Chip-A-Tex® waterproof membrane|
|Outsole||Vibram® Tacoma Rubber Logger|
|Upper||Full Grain Premium Leather|
|Insulation||400g 3M Thinsulate™|
|Lining||Dri-Lex® moisture management|
|Toe Protection||ANSI 75 steel|
Style Number: 25405, 25410
Rugged as the land they walk, Chippewa. Live the Spirit.