FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Timberland PRO Men's 8" 400g Insulated Waterproof Work Boot
Product Info Item# 13210
Inspired by their original yellow boot, Timberland® PRO Men's 8" Waterproof and Insulated, soft-toe boot features an oil-resistant, non-marking rubber lug outsole for traction and our exclusive anti-fatigue technology footbed for shock absorption and energy return.
- Waterproof Leather with seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Electrical hazard protection
- Contoured shock-diffusion plate for structural support
- Anti-Fatigue Technology Polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Direct-inject construction for durability
- Heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking Rubber outsole
|Upper||Full Grain Leather|
|Outsole||Heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking Rubber|
|Electrical Hazard||Meets ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18, ASTM F2892-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 standards|
Style Number: TB026011713
Stemming from the purchase of the Abington Shoe company in the 1950s, the Timberland® label has grown to include an eclectic line of footwear such as hiking boots, Timberland PRO® work boots and men's and women's casual shoes.
Timberland - Make it Better.™