FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Oakley GasCan Polarized Sunglasses
Lightweight O Matter® frame material offers premium comfort. Peripheral vision is maximized by XYZ Optics®, an innovation that maintains visual clarity at all angles of view. Impact protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards, and theirr Three-Point Fit retains the lenses in precise optical alignment. True metal icons sign this Oakley original.
The polarized lenses are specially engineered to block the blinding rays of glare that are magnified by flat surfaces such as snow, water and pavement. Oakley polarization technology utilizes a liquid infusion process to bond the polarizing filter at the molecular level. That's how they eliminate the haze and distortion found in conventional technologies and achieve the best polarized sunglasses on the planet.
- Lightweight, stress resistant O Matter® frame material
- Extended wrapped frame geometry to fit medium to large faces
- Metal icon accents
- Sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry - two lenses cut from single toric shield
- Plutonite® lens material blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Iridium® coating firther reduces glare and heighten contrast
- XYZ Optics® for maximized clarity at all angles of vision, even at lens periphery
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact and optical requirements
- Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Frame color: Matte Black
- Best for extremely bright light
- Offers truer color perception
- Iridium coating further tunes contrast and reduces glare
- Protection index: 3
From there, Oakley went on to introduce the O/Frame® goggles, Eyeshades®, and the O/Frame MX®. With innovation such as High Definition Optics® (HDO®), Plutonite® lenses, and the perfect blend of new technology with science and art, Oakley's longevity in the world of performance gear is secure.
|Description||Face size||Tint||Lens material||Price|
ATTENTION: The online sale of this item is prohibited to Canada.
|Adult||Black Iridium Polarized||Plutonite||$162.00|