FREE $20 GIFT CARD WITH QUALIFYING PURCHASE OF $200 OR MORE:
Gift card will be mailed separately to billing address on order; please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery. One card per qualifying order. Offer valid for qualifying orders placed online 12:00AM (EST) 12/02/22 thru 11:59PM (EST) 12/16/22. Offer valid only on in-stock KTP.COM merchandise orders totaling $200.00 or more. Tax and shipping not included in qualifying amount. Offer not to be combined with any other promotion or previous offer. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, gift card purchases or other non-merchandise purchases. Offer has no cash value, and is not redeemable for cash. Offer not valid on current order, previous purchases or special orders. Gift card has no expiration date and may be presented for goods and services at our Maine retail store or used online at www.ktp.com.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Garmin Striker Vivid 4cv w/ GT20-TM Transducer Fishfinder
See fish and structure in maximum detail when you pick your display color, your location and your sonar for the day on the water with the Striker™ Vivid 4cv fishfinder with transducer.
- QSVGA display with clear, colorful sonar
- Vivid color options to see fish and structure in maximum contrast and clarity
- Plan and create routes and view boat speed using high-sensitivity GPS
- Water-resistance rating: IPX7
- Transmit power: 300 W (RMS)
- Dimensions: 3.9'' x 6.9'' x 1.8''
- Weight: 11 oz.
Sonar features & specifications:
- Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable
- Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable
- Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up)
- Water temperature log and graph
- Frequencies supported: 50/77/200 kHz (traditional), mid and high (CHIRP), 260/455/800 kHz (ClearVü)
- Split-screen zoom
- Ultrascroll® displays fish targets at higher boat speeds
- Fish symbol ID helps identify fish targets
- Autogain technology minimizes clutter and maximizes targets
- Adjustable depth line measures depth of underwater objects
- A-Scope offers real time display of fish passing through transducer beam
- Water temperature sonar
- One 4-pin transducer port
- Quickdraw contours to store up to 2 million acres of maps with 1' contours
- Integrated GPS
- Mark waypoints
- Course over Ground (COG)
- Current draw @ 12V: 0.40A
In the box:
- Striker Vivid 4cv fishfinder
- GT20-TM transducer
- Power / data cable
- Tilt / swivel mount
From the time its first GPS handhelds supported the Coalition forces in the Gulf War to its current reputation as a leading name in GPS innovation, Garmin has helped to take GPS to new heights by striving to go beyond the ordinary and offer exceptional performance not found in basic GPS receivers.
Today, Garmin has a diverse product line, distributors in virtually every part of the world, and has sold millions of GPS receivers. The company recognizes that its long-term success is based on its commitment to support its customers after the sale and is constantly aiming to win over our new customers with its guiding principles of innovation, convenience, performance, value and service.
Garmin — we'll take you there
|Description||Screen size||Pixel count||Housing||Price|
|4" diagonal||272 x 480 pixels||Plastic||