FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Simms Men's Freestone Wading Jacket
Product Info Item# 100608819
Simms® Men's Freestone® Wading Jacket brings versatility to any adventure with a motion enhancing cut, ample pockets for storage, and a full-time hood. This jacket features 3-layer Toray® laminate for waterproof, breathable protection against any storm Mother Nature presents!
- Single-point adjustable storm hood with high collar and bonded brim to shed rain
- Waist-high zippered hand warmer pockets with micro brushed tricot liner and drain holes, built for wading
- Articulated sleeve construction for maximum movement secured with hook and loop cuff to keep water out
- YKK® water-resistant front zipper with storm flap
- Interior stretch-woven zippered chest pocket
- Adjustable stretch drawcord at hem for secure fit
- Large capacity storage compartments
- Keeps your tools-of-the-day secure
- 100% nylon with tricot backer
- Weight: 30 oz.
- Color: Striker Grey
Style Number: SSO13156-023-20, SSO13156-023-30, SSO13156-023-40, SSO13156-023-50, SSO13156-023-60
Made By Anglers in Bozeman, Montana Since 1980! Simms® makes products that serve a higher purpose. Fishing is fishing, but more importantly, gear that performs at the highest level allows all anglers to embrace the overall fishing experience and all the unique nuances that occur before and after the catch.
Every moment you spend on the water should always be cherished and savored - and never taken for granted! At Simms, they've come to realize that fishing isn't a pastime. It's not a hobby. And it's not a sport. Fishing is a way of life! The good folks at Simms firmly believe we all owe it to ourselves to make as much time as possible to do the things we truly live for. After all, you only get one life! #FishItWell.