Updated June 8, 2021
*All seasonal openings are now eligible for a $600 sign on bonus!*
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK – Full Time / Dover, NH
On a daily basis works with the other Accounts Payable associates, buyers and warehouse personnel to ensure accurate processing and payment of invoices.
LOBSTER POT MANAGER - Seasonal
Provides quality service to our customers is the primary objective. Duties include (but are not limited to): Effective coaching and training of staff, ordering and maintaining inventory, exceptional customer service, preparation of food items, cooking, washing dishes, cashiering and food cost control. Experience with lobster and other seafood is a plus. Must be ServSafe Certified. Season is roughly June 1 - October 15.
LOBSTER POT SERVER/PREP
Part Time / Full Time Seasonal / 16+ Required
Providing quality service to our customers is the primary objective. No supervisory responsibilities. Duties include (but are not limited to) customer service, preparation of food items, cooking, washing dishes, cashiering. Functions include:
- verifying that food cooked is satisfactory in both quality and quantity prepared
- cleaning utensils, grills, workstations and other equipment used in food preparation
- taking orders and running register
Being ServSafe Certified is a plus. Season is roughly June 1 - October 15
Must be able to work a combination of days, nights and weekends.
LOSS PREVENTION ASSOCIATE
Promote safety, reduce inventory shrinkage and protect company assets here Kittery Trading Post. Must demonstrate courtesy, assistance and a positive attitude toward customers and employees.
Demonstrate initiative and drive in performance of duties, with a willingness to follow direction. Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
On a daily basis, ensure that the assigned buildings and surrounding areas provide comfort and safety through effective cleanliness, sanitation and maintenance procedures. Perform general cleaning duties including sweeping, dusting, washing windows, washing floors, carpet maintenance, vacuuming, lavatory cleaning, snow removal and other related duties. Must have an unrestricted driver’s license and the ability to lift up to 50lbs. Previous experience is preferred, but not required.
- General duties include sweeping & washing floors, vacuuming & carpet maintenance, dusting, washing windows, cleaning both public & employee lavatories, etc.
- Replacing light bulbs and HVAC air filters.
- Washing walls, glass areas and windows.
- Perform special cleaning projects as needed.
- Operate power tools effectively and efficiently. Make minor repairs with simple hand tools to fixtures and furnishings.
- Removing rubbish and cleaning containers.
- Cleaning entrance, shoveling snow and performing general yard care.
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Reports facility related problems and concerns to appropriate personnel.
- Able to climb ladders and work from, able to lift 50lbs.
- Must be able to work a combination of days, nights and weekends.
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE - Dover, NH and Kittery, ME
Full Time & Part Time
On a daily basis: price changes, stocks, condenses, pulls and computer locate merchandise for sale in a timely manner with an accurate attention to detail. Must be 18 years or older. Dover shifts are daily between 7a-4p, Kittery shifts vary daily between 7a-7p.
Duties include learning the company requirements of receiving funds from customers in payment of goods, disbursing funds and recording transactions. Outdoor enthusiasts are needed to cashier in a number of departments. Should possess strong interpersonal and/or customer service skills. Should have previous experience dealing with the public in a fast paced environment. Must be able to work a combination of days, nights and weekends.
FIREARM SALES CLERK
Assist customers in finding merchandise and making buying decisions. Restock merchandise to ensure the department and merchandise displays are organized and full. Also perform other duties as assigned by management. Reports directly to the Department Manager and the Assistant Managers.
-Must have the ability to effectively communicate with customers, co-workers and other business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
-Knowledge of company products and services and broad knowledge of the Shooting Sports Industry.
-Strong visual merchandise ability.
-Must have good communication and teamwork skills.
-Must have the ability to stay current with industry product advances.
-Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
WAREHOUSE DRIVER - Dover, NH
The Warehouse Driver is responsible for accurately recording batches, safely loading/transporting product and supplies. The Warehouse Driver reports directly to Distribution Facility Assistant Manager. May include daily contact with Buyers, Associates and other supervisory personnel. Must be able to make the drive between Kittery, ME and Dover, NH as needed on Saturdays. Required shift of Saturdays 7am-4pm.
INVENTORY CONTROL COORDINATOR
On a daily basis gathers information on inventory needs from reports, min/max program, floor management and buyers. Works with the warehouse team to cycle count, pull stock and research inventory problems within the assigned categories. Reports directly to the Pod 2 Manager. This position has no supervisory responsibility.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently and follow instructions
- Must possess attention to detail as well as strong organizational skills and strong communication skills
- Should have general knowledge of company inventory systems and related computer applications