FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Darn Tough Vermont Women's Stride Micro Crew Ultra-Lightweight Running Sock
Product Info Item# 100606163
Pound the ground and put in the miles. It’s never easy, but at least it’s comfortable with the ultra-lightweight Darn Tough® Vermont Women's Stride Running Sock. Extra durability was knit into the heel, footbed and at the first and fifth metatarsal (outside toes). This micro crew sock features smooth, anti-chafe Merino Wool, with cooling mesh and a low-profile, next-to-skin fit that will match any hundo you throw its way.
- Performance fit: no slipping, no bunching and no blisters
- Fine gauge knitting: unprecedented durability
- Fast action wicking: pulls moisture away from skin, fast drying
- All weather performance: cool in the summer, warm in the winter
- Naturally antimicrobial: repels bacteria and odor
- Merino Wool: the ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions
- True seamless: undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel
- Ultra-light cushion: ultra-light feel and ultimate next-to-skin profile
- Micro crew height: a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height
- Still Made in Vermont, USA
- S - fits Women's shoe sizes 4.5-7
- M - fits Women's shoe sizes 7.5-9.5
- L - fits Women's shoe sizes 10-11.5
|Fabric||55% Nylon, 38% Merino Wool, 7% Lycra® Spandex|
Style Number: 1045
The Darn Tough Vermont® brand is uniquely created around a single, fine gauge needle, which means all their socks, from the Mesh running sock, to the over-the-calf Full Cushion ski sock, fit your foot exactly the same.
Custom counts of Merino wool and an exclusive blend of Coolmax® makes their socks incredibly strong and comfortable. Backed up with a lifetime guarantee, if Darn Tough Vermont, All Weather Performance Socks aren't the most comfortable and durable socks you've ever owned, return them for your money back.